- ticket title
- What is Ransomware? What is WannaCry Ransomware? How it spreads? What can you do to prevent infection?
- Simple PHP anti-brute-force login
- How to install NginX on cPanel/WHM Server
- Convert PDF Documents with Able2Extract Professional 11
- One Click Extension Manager: Manage Chrome extensions
As the new trends in technology are constantly growing, we are becoming familiar with how productivity tools can actually help us. From making our work more streamlined up to saving us hours on repetitive tasks — it’s obvious that we are becoming more and more dependent on our digital sidekicks to get the job done. And that is a good thing since our work has become much easier and faster.
There are numerous ways how we can benefit from productivity tools. Let’s take document management, for example. It is one of the most time consuming and frustrating tasks in the modern office. When receiving a huge amount of documentation it is never easy to arrange everything or filter just important files. And in the majority of cases, the documents we receive are in PDF format, which leaves us with almost no choice when it comes to their editing. Simply put, PDF files cannot be edited by default.
If you wish to manually retype the entire document or just some specific parts of it, it would take a lot of time and nerves but eventually, you will complete the task. But at what price? That is why some companies have developed software solution for this problem.
One product that can convert uneditable PDF documents is Investintech’s Able2Extract Professional 11. The tool has an advanced technology that can convert even a scanned PDFs into fully editable file formats. With Optical Character Recognition engine, it scans the image PDF and reads the text locked in the image. When integrated into a PDF converter, it enables us to extract that image text into an editable digital format.
The tool is very easy and intuitive to use so following these three steps is all it takes to convert any text from scanned PDFs using Able2Extract OCR technology:
1) Open your file you’d like to convert
2) Select the entire document or some parts of it
3) Choose the desired format and click Save
Besides creation, you can edit your PDF content with the latest version of PDF Editor where all changes are instantly visible, right on the spot.
You can use this editing panel for:
- Adding or removing text, shapes, and images
- Merging multiple PDFs into one large file
- Extract an individual or several pages
- Resize and rotate pages
- Move and scale content
- Redacting any sensitive information
Among these features, there is a lot more what Able2Extract Professional PDF Converter has to offer. It is free to try for 7 days, so you can download it here. We are sure you will not be disappointed.