- ticket title
- What is Ransomware? What is WannaCry Ransomware? How it spreads? What can you do to prevent infection?
- Simple PHP anti-brute-force login
- How to install NginX on cPanel/WHM Server
- Convert PDF Documents with Able2Extract Professional 11
- One Click Extension Manager: Manage Chrome extensions
GIF image is highly sought file format amongst tech bloggers, who often write on how-to guides, as well as meme makers. Hence today we will look at a free yet extremely helpful software named Screen To GIF that helps you produce high-quality animated GIF image within a few moments.
ScreenToGIF is probably the simplest way to record your screen and turn them into a GIF image or motioned image. This particular tool includes a number of handy features and tools, that will assist you in editing the GIF image before finishing.
To start with, download portable ScreenToGIF on your Windows PC. This is a portable software as well. After downloading this portable GIF image creator software, just unzip the file and double-click on it to open. You will see a window as follows:
The very first thing that must be set is to change the aspect ratio or the window size depending on your requirement. The default size of 484×209 is comparatively small for most.
Once you have et the default image size, you can start recording your screen by clicking on the Record button. To stop the recording, simply click on Stop button. Right after recording the screen, you will get a window that looks something like the subsequent picture:
Now, you have a whole bunch of options to edit the image before finalizing. You can add the following to your image, after recording:
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation.
- Pause and continue to record.
- Move the window around to record what you want.
- You can add Text, Subtitles and Title Frames.
- Edit the frames, add filters, revert, make yoyo style, change frame delay, add border, add progress bars.
- Export frames.
- Crop and Resize.
- You can work even while the program is recording.
- Remove frames that you don’t want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before enconding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized, portable and multilanguage executable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese and Tamil.
- GreenScreen unchanged pixels to save kilobytes.
- You can apply actions/filters to selected frames.
- Fullscreen Recording.
- Snapshot Mode.
- Drag and Drop to add frames in the editor.
Get a still image from GIF image
Apart from creating the GIF image, you can also export a still image from the recording. ScreenToGIF helps users to change the frame number that will be captured in each second. If you have set a huge number, you will get more frames or images. This is what “Export specific image frame” means.
Screen To GIF doesn’t come with a huge number of settings. Instead, it has fewer but very useful features.
- Use custom GIF encoding or paint.NET encoding
- Change loop – use custom loop
- Show or hide mouse cursor
- Show or hide mouse clicks
- Use hotkeys to start and stop recording (F7 – Record/Pause & F8 – Stop)
- Change aspect ratio
- Change number of frames to be captured in a single second
Download Screen To GIF from here and start creating quality GIF images on your Windows PC.