- ticket title
- What is Ransomware? What is WannaCry Ransomware? How it spreads? What can you do to prevent infection?
- Simple PHP anti-brute-force login
- How to install NginX on cPanel/WHM Server
- Convert PDF Documents with Able2Extract Professional 11
- One Click Extension Manager: Manage Chrome extensions
You may have a simple site protected by a simple PHP username/password login script. The site may be so simple that the actual username/password and all other configuration settings are stored in plain-text files on the backend server and you don’t even make use of a database. How do you protect your site from someoneRead more
Facebook and Twitter have become large in the social network world and both networks offering oAuth support. We developed a system to login with Twitter and Facebook. Nowadays web users not interested to filling the big registration forms. This script helps you to avoid registration forms, It’s is very useful and simple to integrate.Read more