Abhyangam is a Sanskrit word that means “application of oil all over the body.” It is a type of massage that is done with warm oil. The oil is applied to the entire body, from the scalp to the soles of your feet.
It is a relaxing and refreshing full body massage with medicated herbal oils to take care of the physical, mental, and emotional wellness of the person while balancing the doshas.
- It also helps with central nervous system health.
- It relieves pain, headaches, migraines, stress, and insomnia.
- Relaxes muscles and reduces stiffness
- It relaxes the mind and revitalises the body.
- Increase blood circulation in the brain.
- Increase the amount of moisture in your skin to soften it.
Types of Abhyanga massage
- Sarvanga Abhyanga: An Ayurvedic Full-Body Massage
- Shiro Abhyanga: Ayurvedic Head Massage.
- Marma Massage: Pressure Point Massage
- Pada Massage: In Ayurveda, “Pada” means feet, and “Ayurvedic foot massage.”
- Foot Massage: It is a kind of body massage done using the feet.
- Post-Natal Massage: For new moms.
- Newborn massage: for new-born babies
Redstone Ayurveda PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS KAMINI GARBHSANSKAR & EVE’S WELLNESS CENTER
Address – 1st Floor, West Gate, 150 Feet Ring Rd, Near Raiya Circle, Rajkot, Gujarat 360007
For Appointments –
Contact: +91 75750 01065 | +91 75750 01066
Follow Us: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/REDSTONEAYURVEDA
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redstoneayurveda/
Subscribe us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-jzkUX1j0aGBsI-qH4bMQ
Kindly visit our website: https://redstoneayurveda.com/